Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Was Awarded the Liebster Blog Award!!

        Lisa's Dinnertime Dish has moved.  Please visit me at my new and improved blog site!  The new address is http://lisasdinnertimedish.com.  I look forward to seeing you at the new site!!


Well, this week just keeps getting better for me.  I just recieved my second award of the week!
I would like to thank Nonna at Serious Food For the Soul for presenting this award to me.  I am thrilled and honored!!

Please go visit Serious Food For the Soul and check out all of the great things she has going on.

Once again, thank you Nonna, I really appreciate this!



This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. And now the Rules:

1. Share your gratitude with the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Post the blog to your blog.

3. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4. Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people you will ever have the pleasure to "meet".

5. And, best of all - have fun and continue to spread the love!

 So I pass the Liebster Blog Award to the following 5 blogs:

1.  Everyday Mom's Meals
2.  Not Rachael Ray
3.  A Healthy Jalapeno
4.  Baking Bad
5.  Rich and Sweet

Stop by and visit all of these great blogs!

3 comments: