Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Highlights From 2011

        Lisa's Dinnertime Dish has moved.  Please visit me at my new and improved blog site!  The new address is http://lisasdinnertimedish.com.  I look forward to seeing you at the new site!!


      Happy New Year everyone!  It's hard to believe it's already the last day of the year.  I definitely think it's true that the older you get the faster time goes by....this year seems to have passed by in the blink of an eye.

     While this year has passed by quickly, I realize that there have been quite a few highlights along the way.  Our family was able to take two fabulous trips, one to London and one to Costa Rica.  Both trips made memories that will last a lifetime.  We also had some great family time at our cabin this past summer, which is something that I look forward to every year.

     I have also gotten involved in some things that have fed my creative side.  Earlier this year, I started singing in a praise band with Steve and Alex at our church.  Once I started doing that, I realized how much I had missed performing!  I even managed to sneak onto a couple of songs as a backup singer recording with  Steve's band.  I was also able to feed my foodie creative side by taking a week long intensive cooking class last winter.  It really was a foodie dream come true and I enjoyed every minute of it.

     Finally, starting this blog has been an amazing journey and has really inspired me to bring my cooking to a new level.  I can't wait to see how things evolve in 2012, starting with unveiling my new site.  I can't wait for you all to see it!

     I will end this post with a list of my top 5 posts for 2011.

5.  Beef Stroganof, It's Not Christmas Eve Without It



4.  Lemon Glazed Lemon Poundcake



3.  Another Rediscovered Recipe, Chicken Lasagna Alfredo



2.  Clarity at the Nail Salon, The Perfect Chicken and Rice Dish



And the number one post of 2011......drumroll please......

1.  Pearl's Bars



I wish you all a healthy and happy new year!!!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful round up - sounds like you had a super 2011 - here's to 2012 - all the very best
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete